Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[155 / 12 / 62]

No.34929623 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Till the end of me and One step at a time didn't deserve such shit Music Videos. It's as if the management is deliberately trying their best to stop her form creating a good final product. It really bothers me how bad IRyS has been managed by Omega and he has the audacity to still limit her potential.
The management first releases the song on Spotify and by the time I am bored of the same song, they release the shitty MV on YouTube. And what bothers me the most is they are gonna do the same thing with Gravity(her best song yet)and Berserker.
So you are trying to say that IRyS fucked up her thorat for this?
This isn't fair. It just isn't.
I have had enough of this shit. I will not even blame IRyS if she ever leaves Hololive because of how bad Omega is trying to screw her. Gravity's music video was supposed to be out by now, but she herself is frustrated with how little fucks Omega actually gives.
I mean atleast let IRyS commision for the MV herself if they are gonna do such a shit job or at worst just release the song officially as it is without the MV on YouTube like what Gura did with reflect and not to make it Spotify only as because that way, people will atleast listen to the songs as her core audience only uses YouTube. It will be more satisfying that way honestly.