Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 6 / 18]

My thoughts on Indie Vtubers in general

No.35951792 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been doing some thinking lately and I found that the "Vtuber Community" has super nasty side (understatement of the year).

Let's start with the cesspool that is Twitter and that most of the indie Vtubers are just E-Thots in virtual skin I like to call them V-thots. Oh and if you think the "Seiso" ones are any better, Nah mate I've hung around them, they're psychos that have so many skeletons in their closet and if anyone finds out about said skeletons they'll sick their fans on you and the hate mob too like these are some nutso chicks that if they were able to, they'd kill yah.

Now I'm not gonna leave out the boys. Pretty much all of them get outed as predators and the ones that aren't are either eaten by the seiso psychos, pulverized by algorithms or are so socially awkward that their content just tanks. Because let's be real being socially awkward is cute for a chick but not a dude.

Then you got The Vtuber "Agencies" that prey on desperate creators and promise them fame and fourtune that "you too can be like Gawr Gura if you wear this virtual sticker, Trust me bro." and the horror stories I've seen of what goes on behind the curtains is messed up.

Too be honest I've wanted to air out this somewhere to be honest because the other platforms would have the seiso psychos and their fans come and get you, seriously those chicks are scary.

TL;DR: Most Indie Vtubers are just fans trying imitate bigger cooperate ones and scam agencies come and prey on them.

The internet is wild place.