Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / 11]

The mother of all rrats: HOMOBEGGAR HASBARA

No.36351169 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every time I see normalfags on Twitter and Reddit talk about how much they love Tempus collabs and hate unicorns it always comes off as insincere, especially since they don't actually watch those collabs. As it turns out, there might be a real explanation which would be as big of an earthquake as the China controversy of 2020--the social media discussion and framing of the issue is the work of the Israeli government.

Hear me out. One of the biggest dramatubers is a bunny named Khyo, who comments on vtuber "news" and frequently attacks gachikoi and unicorn fans. Notably, he is sponsored by idol corporation, an Israeli vtuber company. This is where I noticed that a lot of the astroturfed support for Tempus closely resembles "hasbara", the term used to describe the media propaganda campaign that seeks to defend Israeli government policies to the rest of the world through twisting facts and misrepresenting opponents. I don't have a smoking gun yet, but it's very possible that idol corporation is an operation to an Israeli government which prides itself on being on cutting-edge technology, though I'm looking for firmer proof. But why get involved in vtuber drama? Well, by studying fandom culture, Israel may be collecting intelligence on how to win arguments on social media to refine their hasbara. Alternatively, they may have bought into the notion that anime fandom is heavily anti-Zionist and/or antisemitic and may be trying to ratfuck it. Again, I don't have a good answer.

Regardless, there are too many suspicious connections and parallels to ignore. But if my rrat has even a kernel of truth, it could fundamentally alter HoloEN's trajectory.

Pic unrelated