Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[327 / 23 / 96]

No.36389484 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've watched all of her streams, hoping she'll get better. And she never does. She has all the proper tools (model, voice, sense of humor, willing audience, huge platform) but she just can't put them together. And when she disappoints, it's really sad, not because of what happened, but because you know she could be so much better. She says she wants to be better and even will occasionally say she's going to try. But it never lasts that long and ultimately she never gets better. Even if she did get better the best she could ever be would still just be some other version of her.

Kronii's biggest problem is herself, her defeatist attitude, her negativity. People can excuse her all they like, say it's because of an abusive family member, or losing a friend, lack of proper diet/sleep schedule, or something else in her childhood or life. Except everyone in life goes through those things too. No, Kronii is all the things that are wrong with Kronii. She wants to be happy, but as long as she refuses to change her personality, she won't be. She will continue to hurt herself and the people around her, not even on purpose, but because doing shitty things (whether through malice or negligence) and then feeling bad about doing shitty things isn't a replacement for changing and not doing the shitty things in the first place.

But instead all she does is wallow and fetishize her own sadness, then rolls it off with a "I thrive in adversity!" deflection so that she never really has to confront that the source of her issues is that her attitude and mindset are stuck permanently in a state of "this is just how things are and this is who I am as a person". Because to do otherwise would require effort and introspection, and she doesn't let herself do that for very long. It's simply easier to think you're just a broken person who can't be fixed. And thus it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.