Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 7 / 15]

I love Lui's Hips

No.39396236 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh, how I do adore the hips of Takane Lui, a most fair and comely vtuber. Her figure is like a work of art, a masterpiece crafted by the hands of the gods themselves. Her hips are round and full, a symbol of her womanhood and fertility. They move with such grace and fluidity, a dance of seduction that leaves me breathless.

I find myself lost in the hypnotic sway of her hips, a prisoner of their charms. They are a source of endless fascination and wonder, a source of endless delight. I cannot help but stare in awe at their fullness and roundness, a sight that leaves me weak in the knees.

Takane Lui's hips are a symbol of her femininity and beauty, a testament to her charms and allure. They are a source of endless fascination and desire, a beacon of light that beckons me closer. I cannot resist their allure, and I find myself drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

I am filled with worry as I write this, for I fear that my obsession with Takane Lui's hips may be seen as inappropriate or unseemly. Yet I cannot help but gush with praise for their loveliness, a beauty that fills me with joy and delight. Takane Lui's hips are a source of endless wonder and delight, a sight that fills me with rapture and delight. I am lost in their charms, a prisoner of their allure.