Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[219 / 18 / 90]

No.40368393 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are you guys still seething about Tempus?

>I don't watch males.
A fun streamer is a fun streamer, regardless of what gender they are.
Are you telling me you watch ZERO male content creators whatsoever?
>I only want to watch CGDCT with vtubers.
Ok, so do it. Nobody is forcing you to watch the boys or their collabs.
You're only going to keep making yourself unhappy by letting the males live in your head rent free.
>It's against the spirit of Hololive.
Unicorns bitching about this is exactly why we're getting more males, so that they can stay in their own bubble. Shouldn't you be happy?
>I don't like it when my oshi collabs with males.
>It ruins the GFE.
>I don't want to get NTR'd.
Sounds like a mentally unstable unicorn problem.
If you're upset about someone who isn't part of the "purity shield" that's on you for having shit judgement.
I also enjoy GFE content, but I'm not under some delusion that I'm actually in a real relationship with them or that they don't secretly have their own relationships off-stream.
Personally as long as they don't bring it up I don't care.

Here are some other constant nitpicks I see:
>They aren't profitable.
Numberfagging doesn't work with males.
>They're taking resources away from the girls.
Maybe if they actually streamed or released some of their "big projects" they'd get more support. They still get plenty of money regardless.
Seriously, at least the boys like their job and have to work for it since they don't get free simp points.
>Management is shilling them hard.
>They're getting preferential treatment.
They're Yagoo's pet project, that's just how it is.
You can hate management for it, but you can always just ignore it.
The only people who are directly being negatively affected are the reddit refugees.

>>>homobeggar/fag/etc.
I'm membered to both some of the boys AND some of the girls who have never interacted with males on stream.
I do not care if they interact or stay separate, and there are plenty of people who feel the same way.
I'm just sick of seeing all this severe mental illness coming from your insecurity.