Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 3 / 13]

I may have found the holy grail for 2021 holo merch

No.42097096 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous thread:
>>42067469

So I was researching the source of these cheap merch and tried looking for Japanese surplus stores in Batangas. Unfortunately, all of them only sell used furniture so it was unlikely to find it there. So I turned to the public auction held by the Port of Batangas assuming that the merch were actually just abandoned parcels from customs. But, I don't have any way to check the stuff being auctioned since im not there so I also gave up on that idea.

I became desperate and contacted every store from shopee that were selling Holo merch asking them where they got the merch. Luckily one of them responded, and guess what? It was the man himself. The person responsible for all the cheap holo merch. interestingly he had the least amount of holo merch being sold so that was a little bit odd. But, he did show me his page and I was immediately convinced that this guy was the real deal since he had documentation on how his parcels arrived. According to him, he got it from a supplier from Japan? From who though? Who in their right mind would sell these for less than 10 bucks?!

So the guy is selling a buttload of hololive merch and is going to flood the online shops with his holo merch on Thursday. So it looks like his stock is going to run out soon enough once the public takes notice of his products haha.

All these left me with the questions, why? Why are these being cheaply sold? It could perhaps be bad batches? Unclaimed merch? Who knows?

Anyways, if anybody has any leads as to who the "supplier" from Japan might be, lmk!