Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[326 / 32 / 164]

Dealing with Zaion strong and unjustified criticism

No.42659171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Zaion strong criticism comes from Twitter fans and trannies who like drama and to escalate things. I can understand that some of zaion remarks have been insensitive and a bit out of place. However their are not enough to justify that amount of insults and criticism. There is a lot of western vtubers that are whores or trannies that are jumping to her to try to draw attention.

Zaion is ones of us. We all know she does have and did have a presence here and a lot of her content is actually target to entertain us. I believe it is in our hands to protect her. It's our responsibility.

I don't talk about decorating things. If they hat zaion that much they can just not watch her when she comes back. However what those whores want is to make her graduate.

It's time to protect the queen of the jews anons.

By the way I'm not a niji fan. I actually don't like how niji works and how slutty some of the nijis can be. However I don't like trannies messing with our community. I'm actually a very strong hololive fan. That has engaged in tribalism. But I think that here even for us It's a responsibility to protect zaion Lanza