Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 5 / 18]

No.43981264 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rank them and state why, include Sana if you want
Bae > Fauna > Sana > Mumei > Kronii
>Bae
I think most people would consider her being so hardworking to not be impressive, but to me it's really endearing it shows me how much she cares about the position she is in. She has never been salty about no longer being the number queen like she was pre debut because smol = like Gura. Really cute and has a convincing mix of kayfabe and her own persona.
>Fauna
She's a gamer. She's really calm most of the time, is witty, and is just generally a mood maker. I think she's the best at reading the room, and knowing what emotions to bring . She can be unyieldingly seiso, and yet is also no afraid to bantz. Too bad about the vegan stuff.
>Sana
I am mostly putting her here because of her potential. I think the death of her dog and intense focus on gacha and drawing really killed her momentum, I think somewhere where she took that time off she never really had her heart set in the vtubing thing until near the end where she committed to give her fans a treat. Another good gamer, easily the funniest girl of the bunch, although she kinda lacked tact.
>Mumei
She's very cute, but I mostly tune in to hear her sing or draw. Her rants are enjoyable, but what holds her back for me is this feeling that being a student is her primary focus and vtubing is second to that. It FEELS like she wants to break free but she stops herself.
>Kronii
I think her brand of awkwardness is just that, awkward, and not in the endearing and sort of self-aware type of way. I've never really felt Kronii's heart is in it. I can't say why. She's really beloved, has a really sexy design, and her genmates jive well with her. I dunno if it's her fanbase or what. Really polarizing, I think Kronii can have really high highs and when she's on she can be as high energy as Bae, as charming as Fauna and as funny as Sana, but she is inconsistent, and I value consistency too much to gamble if she's worth it.
Plus, she seems to get along better with the Myth girls, honestly.