Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[379 / 24 / 127]

I don't understand.

No.44179869 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaOHlhG3H1M
So this confirms it was the harassment that made her decide to graduate?

I truly don't understand.
Pikamee has been doing this for 3 years. The 19th will be her third anniversary. Before her recent break, she would stream nearly every day.
The people who are giving her hate right now will soon forget about her, but her fans who have loved her for all this time will still be here.

How is it that she would give all this up over such a small incident? It doesn't make any sense at all. She has always loved her fans so much and shared so many great times with them. I can't fathom her abandoning everyone like this. How is it that just a couple of people on twitter were able to make her give up everything she's built over the years? I would understand if she was burnt out or depressed, but even then, she could just stream less often. I don't see any reason why she would want to stop completely, private all her videos, and remove all traces of everything we've been through over the past 3 years.
If she really decided to leave because of what Kson said, then it seems like she won't be reincarnating. The thought of never hearing her voice again and her just vanishing completely is killing me inside.