Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[188 / 38 / 77]

No.44901841 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How has her journey had such a profound and negative effect on Nijisanji? I've never seen the livers receive more hate for being corporate moutpieces that spew blatantly rehearsed scripts than I have over the past few days.
Seriously considering Zaion had a relatively small following all things considered, she has shook up this board completely.
Anycolor are feeling the heat and sending dedicated chink drones to spam (extremely weak) damage control for them in every Zaion related thread.

Is Zaion the straw that broke the camels back or is she just one of the key pieces that will eventually lead to Nijisanji's complete destruction?

I don't even know why I'm surprised though, her treatment in this whole ordeal has been nothing short of disgusting.
>Silenced by managment
>Statement released damning her and spreading lies and misinformation
>Twitter takes this misinformation and rolls with it
>Zaion gets mobbed by twitter freaks while being unable to defend herself
>Co-worker goes on his RM account to backstab her and agree with the mob, further igniting the flames
>None of her co-workers stand up for her
>Company doesn't protect her like hololive did with Rushia by telling people to not spread misinformation
>Zaion, who no doubt feels betrayed and not wanting to work in such an environment that is clearly hostile as fuck to her decides "fuck it, I'm getting out of this shithole black company" (and rightfully so, I'd do the same if I were in her position)
>Big Corp then decides they're going to abuse their power by trying to make you sound as bad as possible to dissuade anybody else from not obeying them like mindless drones in the future
>Writes up a big list of offenses and words them in a formal, professional manner to make them seem more grievous than they actually are
>Most of them amount to nothing burgers like a shoutout to raid shadow legends
>Twitter freaks doxing her and threatening to get her PL twitch account banned
>Niji members being told to not say anything overly positive about her and thus what they have said to the public ends up coming across like corporate jargon that makes little sense and sounds petty as fuck
>Now them and Anycolor are getting turned on by people who are waking up and seeing that Zaion was the victim in all of this campaign, getting mobbed from all angles by twitter anti's, co-workers and the company.

BY THE RIVERS OF BABYLON
THERE WE SAT
YEA
WE WEPT
WHEN WE REMEMBERED ZAION