Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 13 / 47]

Most Fuckable Holomem?

No.45650207 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm bored, so let's make a silly game

Tell me which member you think is the most fuckable/makes you the horniest of each generation and why

Mines:

>HoloMyth: Ame
For me the most underrated fuckable girl in the whole HoloEN. For me she is literally the hottest. Blonde, Big Tits, Beautiful Legs, Lively and Cheerful personality. Not to mention her outfit is the hottest of them all, that skirt, the way the outfit works that makes her breasts stand out and look even bigger is delicious! Not to mention the plump legs and the high stockings. Top tier Breedable material.
>HoloCouncil: Bae
Not just for the meme, but Bae is pure Breedable material! Starting with the fun and funny personality that appeals to me a lot as well as Ame. The good breasts, delicious tummy, plump thighs, the EXTREMELY short skirt (we saw this in the 3D show) AND I admit that the fact that she is a Rat and Rats IRL are known for being crazy breeders who have millions of kids in a short time is hot af. Everything about Bae makes me want to have 5 hours of non-stop creampie sex with her.
>Gen 0: Miko
Ngl Miko is also one of the most Underrated Fuckable girls. Her body is incredibly thicc and plump. Her breasts are incredibly large and she keeps showing off her side boob and armpit ALL THE TIME. And on top of that every new outfit she puts on is hotter, that outfit where she wears mini shorts and shakes that fat ass on the screen makes me crazy.
>Holo Gamers: Okayu
No disussion here. Lewd, flirty, big breasted cat is the most obvious choice. I almost passed out from jerking off to her "naughty teacher" outfit where she is literally naked and only wearing a social shirt that barely fits her.
I just want to get her pregnant nonstop. even as I write this I have started masturbating thinking about her and so there will be little to write here
>Gen 2: Matsuri
It wasn't a difficult decision, just the fact that Matsuri is a depraved freak is enough to guarantee her victory here. Besides that her petite body is hot AF too, Tummy and Hips goes crazy. I particularly love her pajama outfit, those mini shorts make me want to have baby-making sex with her non-stop.
>Gen 2: Shion
Shion for a long time was the Holomen I beat my meat with the most when I met Hololive. Her Tummy is AWESOME TOP-TIER!!! Her outfit is supremely lewd... like, super mini skirt, Tummy showing, skirt so low that it almost shows the crotch. I dropped Loads and Loads for the videos of her Shaking her hips from every 3D show she does. Seriously, I so badly want to pin down that petite small body and fuck her without stopping until I get her pregnant!!!
>Gen 3: Marine
Easiest and most obvious choice there is. Extremely Lewd, Crazy kinky, big tits, wide hips, extremely giant ass that just thinking about the POV view of a backshot of me slammin that fat ass already makes me leak as a lot of precum.
I don't think I really need to explain any more, I think every person with a sane brain wants to fuck marine until there isn't even a drop of semen left on your balls.
>Gen 4: Watame
Gen 4 doesn't really have one that I am horny as fuck, but the most fuckable one for sure is watame. Her breasts are really nice and her personality really appeals to me. And I just wanted to make it clear that with every new outfit, HER BREASTS ARE BIGGER AND BIGGER WTF! Seriously, her Idol outfit where she wears a black shirt tied up and showing her belly, her breasts are incredibly big and stacked. I've lost count of how many times I've masturbated to the video of her singing Chiki Chiki Bang Bang. Her huge bouncing breasts in that whole video drove me crazy as hell!
>Gen 5: Nene
None in Gen5 makes me horny as hell either, but my love and affection for Nenechi makes me want to have romantic loving vanilla sex with her nonstop!
Seriously, Nenechi unleashes the most wholesome in me. I want sex with Holdhands, Passionate kisses, Holdhand + Blowjob, Missionary + Kiss, everything a couple in love would do!
>HoloX: Koyori
Koyori is by far the most fuckable among them! I LOVE the fact that she basically has a canon underboob with that mini shirt and tummy showing, it's so fucking hot. And her shapely legs with pantyhose and high heels drives me crazy! The feminine aura she emanates makes me want to fuck her so bad.