Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[243 / 10 / 120]

Why does she not have more subs?

No.47803290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Title I guess.

>Subjective, but I think she's the best streamer in EN as of late in terms of gameplay.

>She has shown continued appreciation and respect for her fans

>Seems to genuinely love her job and enjoys streaming consistently

>Is dedicated, punctual, communiative and funny

>Doesn't shy away from soft GFE content while still maintaining a profesional barrier with chat

>Her asmr, especially her RP stuff, is simply fantastic. I get tingles from her I haven't gotten from anyone else

>Absolute SEX model. I don't care what anyone else might say, but that is the sexiest anime woman i've ever seen. Drop dead gorgeous

>Soothing and caring voice. Her UUUUUs and sneezes send me

>Knows her role and plays it well: She embraced her keyfabe especially as of late and is so convicing i'm pretty sure much of it isn't even an act. She just loves nature and is a kind, loving, compasionate sweet, smart woman

>Hid her powerlevel but is secretly a super nerd: No one normal goes on tangents about string theory and random biology facts and then shows chat a video of a rainbow pendulum (the rainbow pendulum was super cool though, hope she shares more stuff like that in the future)

>Lastly and maybe most importantly: she loves being an idol and part of hololive and has really embraced the idol journey

Sorry for the super long post, I just really really really have loved Fauna's content, especially post pokemon's release, and I wish more people got to appreaciate plant mom!