Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 13 / 61]

Hot Takes

No.49244286 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Post em ITT. Gonna start with one that might be a real hot one, but if the thread turns into a shitstorm it's on you faggots.
Overall I agree that Nijisanji management and corporate is fucking snake-y and greasy. I totally concede that while sometimes being retarded, Hololive management is just flat out better in every single regard.
BUT
I feel for my favorite NijiEN girls, Pomu, Petra, Meloco, Kotoka and Nina because I like them a lot more than anyone in HoloEN. I think they are better talents outright. I don't watch Niji guys or homos, but I think outright NijiEN has better talents in terms of girls, barring people like Finana, Reimu and Enna.
I think HoloEN is in a sharp decline, and the ones holding down the fort are Kiara, Mori (I actually cannot believe I'm saying that), Fauna and Bae. Fauna's drama was fucking stupid btw, even if she did get "serious" over a very obvious bait SC.

As a whole HoloJP > NijiJP, but I think Mito and Noraneko are better talents than everyone in HoloJP except Marine. Noraneko, Mito and Marine - they are the heavenly kings of vtubing in my eyes. But yeah, HoloJP is just on another level when scouting talent.