Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / 12]

No.49414817 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's crazy that almost after 3 years, they are still the face of English vtubers.
Some fans like to claim how Councilrys has surpassed them now but that is simply untrue.
>They still more than council
>Mori is still the face of Hololive when it comes to music, also she has unironically become a better streamer as time has passed. The only En's who are a better streamer than her rn are Fauna and Kiara. Also she is gradually getting to understand about her fans and has been more understanding lately. She really understands your situation and shows you empathy. Not to mention recently she has been having her creative juices pretty active with new kinds of stream ideas and what all to entertain her audience. She is the most hardworking vtuber in the entire industry right now.
>Kiara with Mori is the only vtuber in the En who doesn't actually hate her audience and is the only one branching out in different places. Not to mention all her songs are better than every single councilrys songs. She is the vtuber with the max steaming time in En and creates more kino next to Ame in terms of creativity. Also right now she may be the best streamer in En(I am only talking about streaming here).
>Amelia gets a lot of shit because she decided to collab with males but she is still the brains of Hololive and is going the jobs of her manager. Ffs Yagoo, either give Ame a higher cut or hire new mangers because those incompetent mangers in En are nowhere as good as the ones in ID, JP and stars. That being said, Ame by herself has had more creative streams than everyone in Council and she keeps trying new stuff.
>Ina is probably the only vtuber who I don't give a shit about in En. She is still the best artist in Hololive by a mile and is comfy to watch for most people so I will give her that, but even if she goes tomorrow, I wouldn't notice. The weakest of myth probably as her presence isn't there if I am being blunt also, it seems she is the only one who doesn't get along with the other Myth members and gets along better with Kronii, Mumei and Irys.
>Even though Gura has faced a lot of backlash for not streaming, she is the most important Hololive member to cover.
And that's why Myth is not only the best En group, but it might be the best Hololive group right now. The only criticism one can give for myth was their chemistry and that too has been fully restored except Ina somewhat after the Japan arc. Individually, they are the generation with the most talent in Hololive by a huge mile and I hope you guys continue to support them <3