Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[356 / 39 / 144]

Why do male collabs bother you so much?

No.49560179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've lurked on this board long enough, but I truly do not understand. A girl laughing and joking with another guy doesn't mean she's fucking him. I think there's a genuine disconnect from reality here. I assume many, not all, but many of you are kissless hugless virgins, so I think I may have some valuable experience you may not.

You can have a girlfriend, let her have male friends, let her talk to her male friends, and have her still be completely loyal to you. You can do the same thing with other girls as a guy.

I would be willing to bet my life savings that not a single one of tempus would have a chance in hell of dating a single holo girl.

Not only would it be extremely unprofessional as i'm confident both parties know the ramifications of such actions and I'm fairly confident cover has some sort of clause about dating other talents, the girls could do better. They're all very well off attractive 20-30 year olds, they can get whomever they want.

A tempus collab is the equivalent of working with a colleague of the opposite sex; you may not even like them, but this is your job.

Feel free to not watch them, if you don't like that kinda content that's totally fine, but claiming you're getting cucked is genuine insanity. I know many of you are seriously mentally ill, but I promise you're wrong on this one.

Just chill and watch what you wanna watch, no vtuber is cucking you (with tempus at least) and find stuff you enjoy