Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!UJtPme2f2rS
[40 / 13 / ?]

!!UJtPme2f2rS No.4976277 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Famous Japanese top internet vtuber commits suicide live on stream because of pedophiles and
stalkers finding out her personal information online.

I want to help be part of the people that dedicate their lives to sharing their joy and recovery with their viewers. I'm sorry that it will end like this tonight but how can
I do this properly for maximum media coverage and shock factor to the normalfags and boomerswho are oblivious to what vtubers all over the world (aka the internet) experience? I am talking about "doxxing" or a leak of personal information online such as IP Address and phonenumber through illegal means on the internet that there is very little known about how to stop.The feds and police are in on this and can't stop it, it's automatically their jurisdictionto handle matters that go beyond state borders within the USA and even other countries. I've struggled with failed suicide attempts enough recently to get more than six patrol cars sent on one job. I need my statement to be big so I need your help, 4chan. When me and the other vtubers I personally know who have agreed to make our last statement loud on stream live for one last time.

TL;DR The Final Yabbening