Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 11 / 22]

EN2 End?

No.50051922 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After going deep into the clock's brain and the tree brain, this should be the current situation of them after the yab. This is just reaffirmation to those who believe this rrat.

>star wars celebration day
>they hang out together and talk
>supposedly whole EN2 knew from the start that the tree isnt single
>recently the tree is arguing with the electrical current due to the electrical current got rizzed by other woman
>the electrical current is insecure due to the tree making more money
>the electrical current is also insecure because the tree has many fans that fap to her
>the tree being a nice girl she is, is still having trauma about friends and doesnt want to get hurt again by establishing boundary
>the tree establish boundary so that she can gain the electric current's trust

also this is what i get from the clock when she visited:
>talks about making music, studio-like room
>the situation is kinda messy
>the clock almost got sweeped by the electric current because he's kinda chad (meant the tree and the electric current lives together)

a little more digging into the tree's brain, I found out that their relationship has a long history since school year. They went into a cave with dead fish together (girls being courageous? X to doubt). the clock said they look very sweet and inseparable before the rizz. Also, she always distanced herself with other people at school because of her origin, and always stick to the electric current because of his protection. I suppose when the tree said "papa-k' she meant the electric current. "mama-k" is her actual mother and approves their ship.

I suppose the clock is still clean and can do much more variety of ASMR if EN2 ends. She has very good sound design too compared to the tree. Her MPD restricts her from being parasocial with her fans.

The conclusion is: The tree is still traumatized by the darkness of her past. It would be a waste and a loss for many if that voice were to be silenced. That voice can soothe thunders in the heart, very hard to find maybe one in a million. (mostly because I channeled the famous cyan-colored hair girl into her, constantly. big mistake because didnt I BG check). Your decision if you still want to watch her. I stopped channeling into her and moved to grey cat because she's the one who supposed to be her from the start. You guys can also look up to feel cyan-haired girl energy in the nephilim but its still a small seed as I only just installed recently. Her design came from a person from Supercell/Egoist, after all so she too should be a home for her.

Source came from block game stream by the clock and the tree recently. Try to use those neurodivergent brain and read between the lines. Let the game begin. I think its fairly easy to do now that I point this out. Enjoy using your brain.

TL/DR: I'm rtarded maybe. Or you guys do have seen glimpse in your dreams? I dunno I live in the present.