Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[75 / 6 / 59]

Hello Nijisanji leaker i need answers

No.52406166 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have questions about the graduation leak.

One of which is how do you know how many people are graduating? For starters, we already know that by now, Lazulight, Obsydia, and the rest of Ethyria besides Nina have already renewed their contracts.

Beyond that, we know that Iiluna, Xsoleil, and Krisis have not finished their contracts.

Another thing is, we know of many members who have alternate outfits being made. Luca, Vox, Mysta, Fulgur, etc. Some outfits will not even be released until next year. We also have confirmation from multiple members that they won’t be leaving any time soon or even next year.

So tell me, how do you know? Do you have a actual screenshot you can provide? Or is this all just guesses?

Second question. Can you provide actual screenshot evidence of Shu saying they would be leaving? Is there any actual proof beyond "trust me bro" pictures? Can you actually specify, with proof, why Shu is leaving?

Third question. What is the motive behind the leak? Why are you leaking a graduation? What is the point? What is the end goal? Was it necessary? Why was it necessary? Maybe the leaker won't see this, but I need proper answers. You already leaked this much, you can at least leak your proof from the actual Nijisanji EN members to back up your claims.