Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[141 / 33 / 96]

Let's just ignore the retarded collab lecture at the end of the debut

No.54826889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You're still left with a shitter that offers absolutely nothing worthwhile. I'm genuinely baffled at how she managed to get into holoEN, let alone the leader role. She's so utterly inferior to her genmates in every way it's unreal. What the fuck was Cover smoking?
>generic as fuck voice
>boring streamer, 2view for 3 years for a reason (watched 2 of her streaming vods and confirmed that she does, indeed, have 0 talent for streaming).
>In fact all her streams boil down to is mundane commentary over gameplay and thanking subs/gifts. She cracks 0 witty jokes or does anything interesting.
>Can't fucking sing
>Reads vns, and "books" like Sherlock holmes
>Personality, voice, does not match design and lore at all.
What the hell man. Cover is pretty much flawless on EN hires outside of Sana yet this seems like a massive blunder on their part. Sure there's nothing offensive about her but there's literally nothing remarkable either. Surely they could've found someone with at least an iota of talent over this one. Seeing a good chuuba design and model like Shiori being wasted on some shitty has-been is just tragic.
>inb4 nijiseethe
No faggot. I really couldn't care less for Nijis outside of maaaybe Lulu clips back in early 2020/spoiler]. I just want them to hit it out of the park with EN3 after being so disappointed with Council. It's been 2 fucking years and I expected them to be above hiring someone so painfully miquetoast but they didn't.