Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[132 / 12 / 62]

Anycolor lost the lawsuit

No.54947725 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tuesday, 1st August Narukami Twitcast

"The Yuzuki Roa thing has been taken care of"
Finally, it's come to an end. The rest is up to them. The criminal case will not be prosecuted. Will there be a civil case? Dunno.
Enikara and Yuzuki Roa reported the damage in the criminal case. I was doxxed, and it all came crashing down.
The police called me in for an interview. Many days were spent being interviewed by the Police.
I have the evidence.
They'll call me if they're going to prosecute. I don't know if they are going to prosecute or not.
When I called the police on August 1, the prosecution was apparently dropped. No charges. No criminal trial.
Will there be a civil trial?
There was a lawyer who contacted me on Twitter. Kazuhito Ozawa. I didn't think such as asshole lawyer could exist. He was the one thing that REALLY pissed me off about this case.
I had evidence, so I thought, "Can I get sued?". They are really making a mistake, I really hope they'll stop. I want them to give up. No one is getting anything out of this. And the lawyer's fees aren't cheap either.
I want Anycolor to tell me that the case has been dropped. I also want the lawyer say that the case has been dropped. I'm going to continue to keep my fingers crossed