Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 2 / 17]

No.55035262 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>After years of trying, finally manage to get close to a very lonely, very isolated, very reclusive girl
>She confesses to me that "it's cringe but" she's into vtubers
>I've always thought they were kinda sad desu
>Be nice to her, realize I might actually be closer to her than anyone else, try to get into her world
>She actually teaches me the joy of this strange performance art, starting with some of the banter-filled Vox streams. Her oshi is Enna, mine quickly becomes Pomu.
>She's the only friend I have to talk about chuubas with
>Aloucucks get BTFO forever by handholding NTR, I gently rib her for it but recognise that it actually made her quite sensitive
>A few days later, her cat dies
>Our last conversation is a few short, utterly destraught lines
>Last online: January 3rd, 2023
>She might actually have an hero'd and I can't find out if she has
>Nobody to enjoy chuubas with anymore, all my other friends dismiss them
>Stop watching chuubas since talking about them with her was a big part of the fun
>Get the Chinese Coof yet again, too fucked up to process anything complex or that requires constant attention, start watching Pomu again while I'm sick because it's easy
>Constantly thinking about what I'd say to my friend
>Nobody to say it to

Obviously the friendship meant more to me than watching vtubers did, but whenever I see the ones we loved together (particularly Lazulight and the Woo Girls,) or see Vox/Reimu shipping drama (with which I used to tease her constantly because she was a homobeggar, bless her,) I think of my friend.