Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[99 / 16 / 63]

Am I the only one who doesn’t like all the Niji-bullying on this board

No.55081589 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Don’t get me wrong, I stopped watching NijiEN a while ago, but general atmosphere negativity just makes me feel awful. I hate bullying others, or seeing others get bullied, but bullying in Vtubing especially just seems wrong.

Fuwawa and Mococo are the first girls ever since old HoloJP where I’ve genuinely felt happiness just watching their streams, free of all that pozzed Western cringe. No zoomer memes, no ironic self-deprecating humor, no anti-parasocial soapboxing; just two cute Japanese girls barely speaking English and making cute moe noises to get the purest forms of dopamine and serotonin running through my brain. And then I go to their threads, and people bring up Nijiseethe, and Niji graduations, and Nijisisters out of nowhere just because someone said they couldn’t understand the girls’ accents. It all seems so needlessly bitter and meanspirited. I can’t imagine the people spamming those kinds of posts to be very happy in their lives; after all, people tend to only lash out at others when they don’t feel content with themselves.

Anyway, the thread topic: Am I alone in this mindset? Am I the only one who just wants to enjoy the new girls on their own terms, and forget that NijiEN ever existed, even if just for a little bit? Am I the only one who doesn’t get any joy from kicking their dead horse? Forgive me for sounding conceited, but am I the only person here who isn’t a psychopath?