Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[315 / 16 / 97]

No.57197047 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am waiting to see if she feels guilt and starts spiraling into apologizing on a stream again or not(she has every single time before)
It won't happen this time, it feels different. Therefore, nothing said will ever get through to her, even if true.
But she keeps reading this board accusing it of slander.
She has probably seen people mention how her collab partners turned her into a lolcow. That they mocked her, her fans, her trauma, and her worth as a person, but the mania was too strong and she too stupid to figure it out.
And she might even read this too, if it's on the catalog when she comes here.
And she will read it. And because she feels no guilt, she will disregard it. And she will let bad people she is too stupid to understand are bad toy with her until she has nothing left.
You won't remember this post, or that people warned you, when you do realize it. You won't feel foolish for disregarding the advice and pleading of people who had a proven track record of acting in your interests. You will be shocked.
I don't know why I made this thread.
There's nobody on this earth who would benefit from reading it, regardless or whether they could. And that makes me fundamentally sad.
You choose to forget everything painful at whim due to your trauma.
And choosing to remember it all, exposing yourself to that guilt that will hit you, is the only way for you to save yourself.
You can only continue to be sad without ever really knowing why.
したしいねこ
に、そう、かつていた猫
たまに会いた
いです。

ね、
これさえも忘れちゃっての?