Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[337 / 30 / 122]

No.58016144 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why doesn't COVER understand that we do not want things shoved down our throat and that constantly putting Holostars in our face is only gonna turn us off even more. You might make fun of MUH FREEDOM but I actually hate the feeling of being forced to do or like something.
I used to be neutral and just ignored the homos since they didn't interest me and just left them alone.
Now? I fucking despise them. I fucking hate them. I want nothing but the whole god damn branch to be dissolved and have them be left on the streets. The more I learn about them the more I realize they're lazy sacks of shits that are riding the coattails of hololive's success. They don't do anything to promote themselves or strive to become more popular. I barely see them grind as hard as the girls used to. They're leeches of the highest caliber that depend on the girls for success instead of themselves.
Fuck them and fuck Cover for potentially ruining what's great right now and actually ruining these poor ReGLOSS's girls future in the company. Imagine celebrating 6 years and the video is mostly filled with negative sentiment on what is supposed to be a happy occasion.