Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[320 / 28 / 140]

No.59917995 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Full translation of that Pekora Unicorn talk clip.
https://youtu.be/Cci1AZd9Cn0
> Pekora is drinking Protein (shakes) recently. Trying to take care of her body for the Sololive.
> She also got a personal Gym trainer and is doing regular serious exercies, so her muscles are also sore occasionally.
> "Ah, you guys can relax, it's a female trainer." - Pekora
> "Unicorn feelings were considered, nice!" - chat
> *laughs* Pekora asks unicorns to raise their hand.
> *chat nervous, don't wanna out themselves* Pekora encourages them.
> "declaring that you're a unicorn is a bit..." - chat
> "Why? It's fine. Then again I guess Pekora wouldn't have many listeners like that." - Pekora
> Pekora thinks it's normal, if she were a fan of herself, she would think like that.
> Pekora has strong feeling of "独占欲" i.e. desire to monopolize someone.
> She used to be a Momochi oshi (irl idol from "Hello! Project Kids", now retired).
> She was completely fine with Momochi collabing with male artists, comedians etc.
> But there was one instance, she appeared in the program "Waratte Iitomo" and had a bit where she had to dance with someone from Johnny's Idol group (Jr)
> That guy met her eyes directly and gave off the vibe that he was "aiming for her".
> She got super angry that once time.
> "There's no reason to look into her eyes right? Just dance properly, asshole!"
> Basically, when there was a vibe of "are they gonna..?" it felt bad for her.
> Reiterates she got angry but not at Momochi, but that guy.
> "This fucker, don't ever interact with Momochi again!" etc.
> More talk going deeper into the topic, discussion Sugita, and how getting him to do the bunnyfication was a big deal.
> "Pros are fine.", "If it's entertaining, anything is fine." - chat
> Pekora ponders the fact that you'll never know if something is "fun" for the audience until it actually happens.
> "If everyone's having fun, there's no need to stress out much over it." - chat
> Pekora goes "is that so" and does a bit where she goes "Unicorn-san, you can oshi Pekora without any issues! Probably..." *laughs*
> She also says there might be times when she might have to interact due to work etc.
> "Do you think we're annoying?" - chat
> "Nah, not really. Like I said earlier, it's something anyone would think, so it's fine." - Pekora
> Asks chat what they felt about the Minecraft VS thingey that she did with some celebs (ft. Chloe and Kanata). What chat thinks of that type of thing?
> *chat says it's fine*
> "I didn't think anything at aaalll~" - chat
> *laughs* "You should think about it a little bit y'know!" - Pekora
> (joking) "Our Pekora might interact with males!" - Pekora
> Pekora says that this type of interactions are pretty normal and getting angry about that level is a bit annoying.
> If you're the team leader, then you will of course have to interact with them, so if you get angry about it then hold it in.
> She's thankful that they let her lead a team, so.
> Discusses about how those guys were SUPER considerate, to the point of it being weird (e.g. not standing too close to them, even in Minecraft).
> At some points she felt like they were being treated like a fragile decoration. They would obviously be aware of how much our fans can flame them if they make a misstep.
> So when they're going that far for accomodating them (Hololive), "our side" getting angry would be quite rude to them.
> Right now she doesn't have any more plans like that, but says doing that type of thing occasionally would be nice.
> Thanks Laplus for taking the lead because she was nervous around the guys.
Last part is some guy going "I fucking hate FPS" and Pekora teasing him about doing a 24x7 "Road to Master" stream along with Aqua.