Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 9 / 45]

Hololive En Tier list

No.59952300 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have created a tier list based on which girl has the best tasting piss in en.

I'm definitely feeling like with how active and energetic fuwamoco are they've got some nice piss. Definitely got a nice flavor and smell to it. Probably at least a solid 9/10

Kiara is pretty active and I feel like she takes good care of herself. She's got those vibes of someone with nice piss

Fauna was tough. I put her in S because I feel like the vegan part might make her piss taste either really good or really bad, she's pretty healthy seeming though so imma give her the benefit of the doubt

Bijou was tough too but ultimately I feel like she's probably got some decent tasting piss but not the best. Definitely better than a lot.

Mumei I feel the same about. I feel like she's got like a solid 7/10 flavor for her piss. Like it's good but not to die for, you know?

Bae is probably slightly above mumeis in terms of flavor but I'm worried that the Australian climate may affect the taste of the piss so she's gone down to A. Probably at least a 7.5/10

Nerissa and Shiori I'm afraid both strike me as people who have piss that tastes kinda good but definitely getting lower on the scale. It's just the vibes they both give me.

IRyS, I'm sorry I love you IRyS but there's a vibe you give that tells me your piss is kinda lackluster.

Ame I feel like her diet is too out of whack to have good tasting piss. It's bearable but not something you'd wanna go out of your way for

Mori has improved her diet a lot but I guess I don't know that her body has fully recovered from her days of binge drinking and I feel like you're gonna taste that in her piss. But I give her the benefit of the doubt, she's a candidate for C Tier

Kronii and Ina both give me too many bad diet vibes and I feel like their piss is definitely some of the worst tasting in en. Like you'd probably lie to them and tell them it tasted fine but you're craving like at least ame tier piss the entire time.

Gura I feel like has got to have the worst tasting piss in en. She has a bad diet and probably doesn't drink enough water even tho she's a shark. Definitely gonna be barely palatable at best.