Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 8 / 31]

No.60781351 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am so mad. I was trying out a vtuber from a small corpo, and I was liking what I was seeing, then suddenly out of nowhere she drops a major spoiler for an anime I haven't seen yet with no warning. Actually from what I saw when I tried to confirm if it was really a spoiler, this part hasn't been adapted into an anime yet so this would have to be a spoiler from the manga. So now she's been ruined for me because I can't watch her without thinking of the spoiler, which will further solidify the spoiler in my mind and destroy any chance of me eventually forgetting it. And it sucks because I liked her. Plus there were so few people watching the stream that nobody really said anything in chat about it, so it feels like I am the only one that suffered from it. But the worst part is this corpo is too small to have a thread so I can't even complain about in the thread. I am completely isolated in my suffering. I just don't understand why she would randomly say something like that to such a small group of people, and during some dumb video game. It's not like this is going to become some iconic moment in her history as a vtuber. It feels like it was all for nothing.