Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[154 / 21 / ?]

Reasons why Ayame lives rent free in my head

No.6284119 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>disappeared for 3 weeks with no word on Twitter
>百鬼組 riots in Fubuki's chat asking about Ayame's whereabouts
>didn't even say okaeri or anything to Miko after she got discharged from the hospital (chronic illness)
>Miko explained on behalf of Ayame when it became a hot topic
>got back on Twitter but no mention of why she was gone. Mama explained on her behalf but it didn't match with what Ayame said. Mama got flak for it.
>only 2nd gen to not show up on Aqua's and Shion's birthday totsu
>started totsu on her birthday in which Aqua and Miko appeared
>didn't even stream much overall but streamed at the same time as Suisei and Akirose's new outfit stream
>day before live show, streamed while A-chan was doing totsu. other holos came by and turned on their stream after.
>a lot of days didn't turn on stream saying she's practicing something. can't tell what she practiced during the live
>Subaru, Choco "Hard to see during streaming and hard to see irl. rarest to see among holos"
>ruined the mood on SENPAITACHI by showing hard disinterest at least twice
>didn't participate in christmas singing relay
>streamed during 5th gen new outfit stream (nene's)
>didn't show up for afterparty of song she released with Fubuki and Mio (Hyakkaryouran Hanafubuki)
>participated in Apex tourney, didn't practice or stream. she said "everyone was serious huh(about the tournament)" while streaming with no l2d
>tried to end SENPAITACHI OKBR after doing once even though they changed rules to accommodate her and it was late because of her
>late to monhun collab with Rushia by 40min without contacting her till
>only one to not mention Coco's graduation in any form (prior to graduation date)
>play LoL with her dildos during Coco's graduation stream
>in recorded segment of Coco's graduation said "I ghosted Coco a year ago about Asacoco segment because I thought I submitted it".
>didn't turn on stream for 50 days with excuse about moving but streamed for 1 mil celebration to collect money (consistently played LoL during those 50 days)

This is NOT compiled by me but I believe it is mostly rrat free. Some are pretty mild but combination of all of them makes Ayame seem like an unsavory person. It makes me think she doesn't deserve the 1 mil subs but people generally don't care about details or follow vtuber scenes 24/7 like some. Literally rent free.