Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[347 / 28 / 125]

Mad Phoenix

No.62844379 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Kiara had a twitter space earlier this morning discussing her recent frustrations with Cover
>Think it's cool that Suisei, Calli and some others have done 3D concerts for conventions, she wants to do that too
>Tried to do that Dokomi in Germany but it wasn't an option
>"ID also did that with Vivid cruise" - chat. "I wants to do something like that too... hellloooo?"
>I'm never gonna get a solo real venue concert so can they at least get me to perform in 3D at a convention?
>That's like the least they could do for me y'know?
>I've just become really pessimistic at this point. I've just realized that there's not gonna be much done. For me.
>I've been fighting really hard to not just get this birthday concert this year (which has been delayed half a year) and she's been insisting on getting an anniversary one too.
>Because it's the third anniversary! We've been here for 3 years, we've never had one anniversary 3D.
>I've been insisting on it since February but I haven't gotten ANYTHING about it. So probably not gonna get anything. Also doesn't look much better next year.
>Doesn't seem like I'm gonna get anything like that next year, but I'm gonna continue insisting.
>Because I feel like its only fair that after 3 years of being here and being so patient and working so hard and doing our own thing in the Ame studio, finding out own way of handling things.
>Like.. y'know? The Japanese side gets first year, second year, third year, every year y'know?
>And I've been waiting for 3 years. And 3 years is a lot in this.. business.. company really.
>And 3 years is also such a special number so I'd have really liked to do that.
>But, alas.
>"time to push it early for the 4th year!" - chat
>Nah it doesn't matter how early I push it.. like, I was very early. *sigh*
>When I joined, the oldest gens were around for 3 years.
>Back then they seemed super experienced, like super senpais right?
>So now I'm also super experienced and super senpai, but if.. we just keep on having to do all these things by ourselves y'know?
>It's a bit.. or very, what's the word.. when you get your hopes and dreams crushed *laughs*
>Discouraging, yeah. Disheartening yeah that was the word I was looking for.
>It's everything, all of those words.. frustrating, discouraging, unfair, demoralizing, fuck yeah, all of that.
>But I'm not giving up. I'm not going to give up.
>I want to do the same things that others get to do. At least ONCE."
Despite her claims of not giving up. Is she slowly on her way out