Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 5 / 39]

No.63428725 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The fiasco about reaction streams changed her. She thought that reaction streams and video-game streams were the same. She thought that chumbuds would be fine with reaction streams because they were fine with video-game streams. She thought it was only the natural progression as a streamer. But the negative reaction towards reaction streams made her think things over again. In her thoughts, she realized that she's more than just a streamer. She's an idol, an influencer, and a social icon. She can influence the world with every stream. If she were to just stream video-games and reactions, she would be a bad influence towards society. She would just be encouraging everyone to consume and never create, to be lazy and depressed like she's been for years. She decide that things were going to change. So she started creating and finding other things to stream about. Music. Travel. Socializing with friends. Yes, these are the things that the number one vtuber should be doing, she thought. "I'm done playing video-games. I'm done watching Tiktoks. I'm done being the ironic gamer girl with alcohol issues. It's time I do something to make the world a better place. I will become a positive influence on the world, to encourage people to get out and meet people. I will be the change I want to see."