Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[132 / 17 / 73]

I don't get it...

No.63620723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is the Western vtuber scene just so devoid of drama or yabs that a menhera doing fairly obvious RP is grounds for the entire community to shit itself over it? It's kind of weird how roleplay in general sets normalfag vtuber fans off, because I felt the exact same way when they sneeded about Vox pretending to have a panic attack. Who actually cares about any of this, to the point management has to step in? It's not like Idol Corp were ever large enough to have significant draw, anyways. I am 99.9% certain everyone who is giving their "just two cents" about Riro Ron's termination didn't even know who the fuck she was prior to the announcement.

I just hate the absolute fucking hypocrisy of these moralists. Let's ignore the loli model or the parasocial viewer relationship for a second, because it doesn't and really should not matter, especially not when taken Riro's character into account. At the end of the day, this is the textbook definition of fanservice, and whether it's in anime, videogames or vtubing, normies always seem to get up in arms over this shit, while acting as though they're the ones bankrolling the creators. Money talks, and if someone wants to go balls to the wall with roleplay, why should anyone have to step in and act like it's suddenly real?

>Oh, but see, it gets worse! She was... *gasp* dating her manager? Possibly?

But how do people go from that to "she's a literal prostitute getting plapped by her fans?" Does anyone actually think before they type out things on the Internet anymore? If you can't see that is all fake and gay and just a means to extract from a 'harem' of paypigs, you might have autism or something, because this is probably the biggest nothingburger of the whole year.