Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[366 / 52 / 114]

Millie on full damage control

No.64135449 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GqrsRdks08

>"...even then, even if I take a break for 1month, I'm pretty sure I'll be comfortable."
>"We could go on breaks, anytime we want. It's up to our decision."
>"They don't even know what's happening in the company. The company takes really good care of me, okay and I'm not even one of the highest earners."
>"I'M SO TIRED. I'm so tired of ppl...saying things."
>"No streams, I will still be comfortable. You know why? The VOD views can support a liver just by itself. Do not worry, do not fret, okay?"
>"I could comfortably go on a month break & I'll still be okay. 2months okay! 3months, yes! 4months yes. 6months not so much "
>"I'm surrounded by a community that watches VODs. Those little things, it helps. Just watching vods, it actually helps."
>"5months w/no stream? Kinda bad tho. I'll probably be bored to d3ath."
>"Sorry for the rant everybody. I'm tired."
>"People paint Nijisanji as this really bad thing, bad company but think about it. There's so many livers that are here. We enjoy what we do and we like it here. It's a comfy place for us. It's a really comfy place. I don't understand why people are so angry about or like upset about it."
>"Did I say something bad? (Chat asked) No. I don't think so. I stand up to what I believe. So.....I stand up to what I believe."
>"Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for sticking. I know a lot of like..things but even then you guys are still here and I can't thank you guys enough. For trusting me and not believing whatever it is that they say."
>"If ppl do not believe what I say then idk. They don't believe in what I'm saying, which is I'm a niji liver myself, would you still call yourself..a niji fan then? If you don't trust what I say."
>"they don't watch the livers. Oh yea! Clearly"
>"I can't really say anything else but there is so many things that is happening, a lot of fun things. Niji is cooking a lot of things. That's all I could promise you guys. Niji is cooking a lot of things for us."
>"I like the direction that, where they're taking us but I guess ppl doesn't see that. They only see the negative side of things."
>"There's XSOLEIL 1year, my bday, maririn's bday, selen's amazing concert. Like the nijiholo apex tournament?...."
>"that was happening but I guess ppl just like to look at the negative stuff and ignore all the positive things that we've been doing."
>"It just pisses me off sometimes. Hello. We've been working so so hard."
>"Come on. That's not fair for us! Please note the positive things too. You know?"