Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 5 / 30]

No.64241455 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Was it intentional? I'm not talking about Ame here, nor am I talking about Ina. It should be childs play for any member of Cover or even Kanauru to just wear Ame's face to record the 2 second clip, yet nobody did.
It's no secret Ame and management aren't friends, could it be because Ame did by herself what all of Cover spent years being unable to do? Are we seeing an example of 追い出し部屋 (Oidashibeya)? We all know management banned amebee, we know they sent her corrupted files multiple times in a row, we know they shoved the Ookami Blues cover into purgatory for ages for seemingly no reason.
Could this be the explanation for the recent decline in Ame's stream hours? Apart from Bijou none of the dancing faces even really look like they were recorded by the actual person, infact many of them look like they weren't recorded by the actual person.
I personally think there is more than enough evidence, I believe there is atleast one person working at Cover who is putting in effort to make Amelia Watson's life worse.