Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[151 / 21 / 81]

I hate this JP preferential treatment so much

No.65105502 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are HoloEN and ID never in those utawaku relay? That would be perfect to make japs become familiar with the new ENs and also make us discover more JPs so basically a win-win for everyone but instead whenever it's an event Jp girls make they literally NEVER invite ENs and treat them like shit when they do. I still remember last year when Miko wouldn't invite most ENs just because she hates most of them and management had to scold her and force her to invite them this year. (Without that I don't think Miko would invite any EN this year outside of FuwaMoco and Kiara maybe)
I'm sure some of these girls wouldn't even let them participate in HoloFes if it wasn't for management trying to blend the different branches together. And what I hate even more is that ReGLOSS that is also a sidebranch are in this event, so these lawful JP are "muh UNITY" when it's homos but they don't even bother inviting girls just because they are not Japanese.

Management should enforce a rule making JPs inviting ENs in their events required, because right now they are literally keeping all the entertainment for themselves while letting the EN girls having no events, no collabs, no supports from their senpai. No wonder most of ENs are burnt-out and Gura won't stream again if Jp girls REFUSE to invite them