Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[122 / 13 / 78]

>you did not care about her until blue triangle

No.65974061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why yes, you're exactly right. Why should I care otherwise? The truth is, you can be the most talented, the most resourceful, the most clever entity in the entertainment industry but if you don't have the exposure you'll never get anywhere.

Simply put, the market is beyond oversaturated and I as a consumer have no desire to navigate the sea of twitter pre-debut whiny bitches too ugly to be e-thots (or in some cases, female).

Hololive is where you win. I can look at hololive talents and be almost sure they're entertaining. I can watch content without having to think about drama or the next graduation. If you're not in Hololive, you might as well not exist. Other coperations might exist, but you're getting only crumbs from them.

The blue triangle means you're worth watching. It means you are not a waste of my time. And more importantly, it means you won't be gone the next day or be found in a ditch.

Without the triangle, you are nothing. No one knows you exist. You're fated to an uneventful, empty graduation. Play the game or be consumed by it.