Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[144 / 9 / 48]

Discussion on Pomu's future.

No.66379399 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On the real, no bullshit lets discuss where Pomu might go next and why I feel like it won't be Vshojo.

First of all unlike other talents, Pomu has been very deflective of people assuming where she is going to end up (most of them being Vshojo) while Vshojo would help her on the tech and creativity side of things, she would have to procure most of that herself. Pomu is a huge idol fan, so she might be wanting to pursue something of that type.

Unless we have a new gen incoming for Hololive she won't be going there either, and lets be real EN gens (minus the stars) are years apart and we just got Advent.

she mentioned that she is going back into education for a bit, and went into detail on it unlike a certain other Niji vtuber that mentioned education (becoming a teacher) and didn't elaborate. It seems she is going for a specific certification rather than a degree from what she's said, but she might be misleading a slight bit, she could possibly be taking singing lessons for a future debut somewhere (wherever that is)

Mika joining Vshojo is a no brainer, she collabs with their talents, her closest "friend" is currently there and Matara very much implied we would know who this "jobless person" is when we hear her. However for Pomu she barely interacts with Vshojo and more often collabs with Holo EN than Vshojo

This is my consensus based on what has been said and my overall feelings and vibe of Pomu towards her graduation.

If any of you wanna add something to add based on things you've noticed feel free to elaborate below.