Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 6 / 10]

No.67149343 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wanted: Koseki Bijou

Charges: Seduction, incitement of riots, conspiracy against the state.

Distinctive features: Gem pressed against flat chest. Long sable hair. Candy feet.

Alleged Profession: VTuber.

Nationality: Unknown

Assumed Names: Sparkling Gem, Your Radiance, Hime-sama, Beejoe, Biboo.

The wanted has no permanent home. She doesn't have any E-celeb friends, and usually spends her time in no-name ytc chats. Surrounding her are schizos, incels, unicorns, coomers, SEAmonkeys, doxxers, homobeggars, the oshi-less, ojisans, alcoholics, goslings, the unemployed, the wagiecaged, the homeless, the drafted, the screaming fans of graduated oshis.

Possibly she's a reject from Hololive. Perhaps her PL was a 2view. The wanted does not belong to society, nor to a Discord mod group. Not even to a Hololive Discord. At Discord raids and under the table deals, you will never find her. She rejects bot raids and paid shilling. She is neither owner of antis, nor pro-unicorn, nor homo-collaber, nor coombaiter, nor /here/. She never bears a label.

The wanted spreads utopian streaming hours. She must be considered a dangerous instigator. Relevant information leading to her cancelling can be submitted to any Discord channel.

"I am wanted by the state because I scream to the world, HoloEN's streaming status quo will dissapear. A state of affairs that allows streamers handing out member channel posts to fans desperately ritualposting without streams. I am not your new Gura, who is accepted by CEOs, advertisers, E-celebs, tourists, pseuds and simillar cancers. I am not your corporate mascot, who keeps playing her part on the official Hololive channel and whom you hit in the face when she steps out of her role. And who therefore cannot call out to you; I am fed up with all your autism and obsession! Your slavish devotion is disgusting. It stinks of unwashed wanker hands. I can't bear your subscription counts and numberfaggotry any longer."