Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[122 / 18 / 75]

No.67845550 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Hololive singing Tier List based on live singing
*Revised version

SSS Tier
No debates over here.

S+ Tier
Some may argue about the positioning of AZKi, IRyS, and Kanade here, but AZKi and IRyS have excellent technique and barely miss any notes while singing. Their performances are flawless. Also, the soulless cope doesn't work anymore on them (especially on IRyS). Kanade has shown much promise in the past 3 months and is a super good and versatile singer. She is probably my favorite singer in Hololive for Karaoke right now.

S Tier
People will seethe about the placement of Nerissa and Gura here. For Nerissa, you need to listen to her latest Karaoke and ignore the first 3 Karaoke sessions, as they were literally dog shit. If I were going by those Karaoke sessions, she would be placed below FuwaMoco. But right now, she is easily the best EN singer after IRyS. People call Gura a one-trick pony, and though it is true, she is the best at what she does. Her lack of range is what causes her to be in the bottom level of S and not S+. Regarding Moona, she is what I would like to call a power singer. She is super cool and has probably the widest range of vocals; she just makes too many errors while singing.

A+ Tier
A lot of people might disagree with Kobo's placement here, but to be honest, she is just a poor man's Gura when it comes to singing.

B+ Tier
A lot of people will want Bae to be placed one tier lower, but honestly, she has improved massively. Her opera voice is why she is placed above the likes of those in B Tier.

B Tier
There is a huge, huge, huge difference between Chimkens' singing voice and her normal voice.