Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / 16]

chii-chan reincarnation

No.68182990 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don’t get why people believe Chihiro left on bad terms.

She’s terminally ill and it makes sense why she would leave to be an indie and leave no hints regarding antis/management since it’d mean she’s just going off to do her own thing and have fun without being anchored to anything, plus it would explain why Moira/Aki-kun would get the go ahead to tweet her redebut. On top of seniority status too, they’re also her two best friends, so I can see why they’d get a pass.

I get trust in Niji is low in the western sphere but not only do I not want to think badly about the livers/Chihiro but unlike EN, JP livers had the balls to assemble the Nijisanji Resistance when management was actually fucking them in the ass—not that I want to defend their fuck ups but I can’t think of niji as a “black company” when I know Shiina and Chaika would blow the place from the inside out if it were true; I consider them more lax if anything, Hololive is strict with its rules and procedures which leads to its cleaner image so it makes sense that it differs from Niji management, which seems to leave things in the hands of talents of whom are able to do whatever they want within bounds. Please give me your thoughts if you can, I’m curious to know what you guys think.

(note: I watch both Hololive and Nijisanji, though it’s more on the JP side so please do educate me on any nuances/biases you may have that are EN exclusive. =) )