Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 10 / 50]

No.68518516 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The most annoying thing about this, aside from the fact that they fired one of the greatest vtubers I have ever seen in my life for bullshit reasons (pic unrelated) is that people are using Selen's firing as an excuse to to say that Zaion's firing was unjustified too. Let me make one thing clear, this isn't a cartoon where they do one thing that's evil so that means that literally everything else they have done is evil. It can be true that they fired Selen for stupid reasons, but also that the firing of Zaion was completely justified. At the moment, she has not been exonerated or vindicated in any way.

Maybe more will come out in the future, but from all the evidence I have seen with my own eyes, I agree that Zaion broke the rules. Every single thing they listed in the termination letter, I have seen evidence of the infraction associated with it. The fact that they then proceeded to lie about many things in Selen's situation is frustrating, but does not change this.

If you have any counterarguments, feel free to share them. I am open to having my mind changed.