Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

The GURRAT’s implications

No.69087560 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In reflecting on the GURRAT I think I've come to the final fear they truely have over all of this, the core fear they have. From the top, Doki and Niji both probably have "Get this out of our lives" as their desired conditions, given how Doki tries to short-comment or reacts more than anything to this mess, and how there's no real reason Niji would want this drama to continue.

The only one who will lose if this goes on any more, is NijiEN. They probably started to panic and get the idea to torch the office the moment they heard Selen attempted sudoku. And seeing them completely go torch the EN branch, Pomu gave up trying to fix it as the management clearly wants it dead now. They drama'd up Doki's situation and have been roadblocking it to both build bad relations with Niji, and to keep her from tattling on them. This is why they'd go so far as to make a public defamation claim on their end.

And then Riku announced their part, the jig was up, they are going to be looked at. At this point, all bets are off, they need to flip the table and get the entire branch axed before an investigation can be dropped, or the other end that Niji can pull: Niji gives the go-ahead for staff/talents to break NDA about this. The moment Niji greenlights this, or looks to find something fishy, they are absolutely doomed. So, what do you do when you stand to lose more than just your job if word gets out, if anyone is able to speak on it, if the moment the company allows it the abusers and the abused will become vividly clear?

Sink the Yacht, with no survivors. The flaming and more was all part of the plan, what they are most afraid of is that NijiEN won't burn down before they get out. Dragging Doki down out of spite might be part of it, but at this point I think it'll become second priority to this. We've reached the endgame, unfortunately the ball's now in Niji JP's court.