Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 10]

daph rrat

No.69638212 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Doki sends HR complaint to get out of Niji contract and graduate on neutral terms
>HR complaint was sent in JAPANESE as stated on Doki's Twitter
>There is a miscommunication or mistranslation as stated on Doki's Twitter
>The miscommunication is that Doki is sueing individual Livers for harassment
This is where daph's schizo ramblings come in
>daph is friends with Kyo and Enna
>one of them leaks whats happening internally a little bit so that daph can defend them
>daph is too retarded to not mention specifics that are NOT public information, specifically that Livers got individual documents served and that there were more than 3
>daph also states that Elira, Vox, and Ike volunteered for the PR
>if Livers were being sued individually, Niji would have no hand in the PR because they are trying to save themselves and Niji doesn't care about them
This is where they come together
>The documents are translated from Japanese into English so that Livers (like Vox) can actually understand what they are being sued for
>They are given individual docs like daph said
>They think they are being sued and try to get ahead of the narrative
>Niji friend tells daph about this which is why she goes on that spiel that sounds like fanfiction
>Niji livers think they are being sued which is why tensions are so high and why Vox and Ike would turn on Selen (If they were her friends in the first place)

I know its a long rrat but I just wanted to share my thoughts since a lot of people here have dismissed daph's ramblings without considering that she possibly leaked insider information.

It also explains how the Livers could have gotten their hands on the docs and understood them if they were sent as an HR complaint in Japanese.