Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 6 / 30]

Former Nijisister here. Never going to do this again. Holy fucking shit.

No.69969924 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
TL;DR: Went from sitting on the fence to becoming firmly anti-Niji.
>Discover Nijisanji EN around early to mid 2023
>Enjoys their interactions with each other especially some of the more popular ones
>Has a few they watch more than others
> Nina Kosaka graduates
> Unsettling, but it'll be okay. Ignores the writing on the wall.
> It's fine there are others to watch.
> Mysta graduates. Unsettling, but again it'll be okay. Ignores writing on the wall.
> Other livers graduate. Not my problem because I'm not JP or ID. But still somewhat unsettling as the ID branch is essentially being gutted.
> Selen, one of my oshis, is no longer allowed to host international events within. Fucking confused. Why would they do this to their own talents? Did the other events mean nothing? Has doubts, but willingly turns away from the writing on the wall.
> Mika announces her graduation. Wow. That one is more unsettling in the midst of everything else. But... it'll be okay, right?
> Holoniji APEX event happens. Hyped and excited as I get to watch TSB live and have only watched VODs and clips beforehand. Genuinely thinks that this is hopeful as it brought Hololive and Nijisanji together. I have a good time.
> December 24th. I watch the now infamous music video. Sees nothing wrong with it. Wonders why it was taken down.
> Radio silence from Selen until that one tweet. Concerned for her, but wishing for her recovery.
> Pomu announces her graduation. Genuinely shocked. Checks Selen's account. Silence.
> I can no longer ignore the writing on the wall.
> Pomu graduates. Selen didn't show up. Holy fucking shit.
> Kyo announces his graduation. What the actual fuck. The writing was shoved in my face. Nothing from Selen.
> "But it's fine! Nijisanji just did a resale of her voicelines! There's no fucking way that they'd FIRE HER when they're doing that! THEY'D HAVE TO BE COMPLETE CORPORATE SCUM!"
> February 5th. I wake up. The first video I see is titled "Selen Tatsuki terminated"
> I don't want to believe it.
> Checks Twitter.
> Oh my fucking god, they got rid of one of the only ones I actually liked. And for WHAT?
> Then I see Doki's tweet. I'm sick.
> I wash my hands clean of the livers, unsubscribing before ANYONE remotely suggested it out of disgust.
> I was heartbroken.
> The deluge of bullshit continues. It grows bigger. It breaks containment. I lose my fucking mind.
> The PR videos come out. I completely lose it.
> "After my oshi retires or graduates, I'm never going to touch another Vtuber again. I can't do this any more."
> "Fuck Anycolor. Fuck Nijisanji EN. They might recover, but they can never get me back. I'm fucking done. If they graduate, then good for them. It's better than being associated with this shitshow."
Even if they manage to scrape together what's left of their reputation, I will never bother with Anycolor or their livers again. I'm done with them all, period. Any other former Nijisisters that feel the same?
Actually, I don't even give a shit about this anymore have at this fucking thread it's not like I'm going to fucking look at it it'll just make me more depressed.