Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 4 / 3]

No.70156776 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ask Finana to pipe this into the NijiEN Discord server so I can talk to you, Elira. I hope you’re taking notes. I’m telling you in advance, you’re welcome, for the wisdom I’m about to spew. Because listen, I get on my knees every night and pray for someone to believe in me like Riku Tazumi believed in you. You wanted a certain manager, they brought in their best. You wanted to be a management liaison, they let you. You wanted Mint Fantome, they brought her in and got rid of her when you were tired of her. You wanted Quinn Benet, they brought him in and got rid of him when you were tired of him. They brought in your old friend Lyrica. You wanted to shut down covers from non-clique members? They looked away. You wanted four times as much exclusive merch as your own genmates, they gave it to you—and it didn't work.

And you know what, you said I’m gonna add in more of my clique. I see the bright lights of Luxiem. I want to go there. My old pal Tora. It’s gonna work, the Golden 20—and all after one year the chinese turned on them. You realized, “oh my gosh! I took this guy for granted, the guy that believed in me. I want back with Riku Tazumi.” They traded Matara Kan for you—how did they pull that off?

And you know what? You went there, and you got a sister who won two awards at the Vtuber Awards—she won two awards! And what did you say afterwards? You said, ”they didn't hand me the reins.” You’re the NijiEN daisenpai! You were holding the reins! And what did you do when you had the reins? You hosted that god-awful black screen stream after she got terminated, you blew your 600k subscriber milestone. So they fired their managers, not good enough. You broke up with the guy that believed in you again, you said “the bright lights of Tokyo! That’s where I want to go! Let’s see if that works.”

Listen Elira, have you ever had those friends who had bad roommates? Over and over they complained about their bad roommates: “this guy’s terrible,” “the bad roommate here,” they never thought to be self aware enough that THEY’RE the bad roommate! They’re the problem! Hey Elira, YOU’RE the PROBLEM! If this doesn’t work this year, in this corpo, with this clique, then you’re gonna go and point fingers at everybody else and then you’re gonna go back home and you’re gonna start swiping right for another corpo, and there’s not gonna be anyone left. Because Elira, you’re not the headwings, you’re not the corpo, you’re the problem.