Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[316 / 87 / 1]

Sayu and Doki aren't heroes of justice

No.71193473 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
tl;dr: Sayu and Doki weren't bullied because they were on some uncompromising moral high ground. They were pushed out because they either didn't mesh with the company's social structure or required too many resources to actually manage properly and the company should absolutely be taking more blame for this than the other organs like Elira.

As a dragoon/sayufag, it's getting kinda weird seeing people place them on some kind of weird moral pedestal. Yes, they got fucked over by a black company, and yes they seem to be good people, but they weren't bullied or booted out because of some ethical conflicts between the "good girls" and the "evil girls." It just makes more sense to me that the more "influential" people in Niji were so mis/unmanaged that what started as a simple delegation of tasks (Hey Elira, can you tell the JP managers that we're having trouble with scheduling) eventually turned into (Hey Selen, you're doing too many projects and sucking away the few resources management is giving the rest of us. Stop repeatedly asking why Vox was able to play the game you were denied for.)

Between all of the tales of upper management doing nothing other than hammering home how worthless the organs are without them, and how critically lazy and egotistical upper management seemed to be(sayu's document), combined with their history of constantly hiring underqualified/underpaid managers(job listings, sayu's document), it just feels like all of these issues must have been more environmental than just "lol Elira bad. Gut her and be done with it."

This mostly applies to Doki's case which actually seemed to have malice coming from other organs on top of her actually being there for long enough to form either good or bad relationships at the company, but Sayu's case as well seems to be focused entirely on the management being fucknuggets who refused to work with her for one reason or another. I don't doubt that there was actually malice involved from organs, likely due to the whole "competition for limited resources" bullshit at Nijisanji, but I truly believe that they don't deserve the brunt of people's hate just because they're more visible targets.

Posting this vent outside of SEA hours cuz I don't feel like dealing with sisters falseflagging.