Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[119 / 13 / 1]

No.71547914 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we, without shitposting, talk about actually how interesting Gura's situation is? The face of Hololive, lightning in a bottle, a talent I personally believe is at the top BECAUSE she isn't all luck. Seriously, every time she is back it's like she never left and she's giving it 110%. That voice, her personality and her humor contributed to her rise to the top.
I get people want her to stream more, but isn't the fact that people hate on her for not being active the sign that she is in high demand?
Within Hololive maybe Marine is the only other person that stays away like Gura and that has such popularity - Ayame isn't quite as popular but I know she's probably stayed away longer overall given she joined the company like half a decade ago.
Has she said whether this is how she'll remain for the rest of her time in Hololive or does she want to return to something resembling a normal schedule? I know she talked about burnout last year, but it's amazing she can perform at her level feeling like that