Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[236 / 43 / 1]

I don't get why people hate Niji

No.71597994 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The talents, I mean. Not that management. And I don't mean hating on the ones that are racist cunts like Enna or Uki; that's totally justified. I mean the ones that hate on girls like Aia or Finana JUST because they have low viewercounts, and for no other reason.

Personally, I don't watch them regularly, but I have a sense of... empathy, I guess? For them and for humanity as a whole. Whenever I see someone going through hard times, I feel bad for them and want to help them and see them get better. I don't feel a primal urge to kick them while they're down; that seems like something a sociopath would do. I CAN'T be the only person on this board with a conscience, right? I dunno man. I know 4chan can be dicks sometimes, but this board, along with maybe /pol/, is one of the only boards that seems composed of mostly sociopaths. Like, I'm worried about how many of you guys walk around at night looking for homeless people to stab because you can't be assed to give them a dollar for a gas station hotdog.

Like, Selen tried to off herself a month ago. Imagine how much of that was caused by people mocking her for "only" getting to 2k viewers, or for "only" making a few hundred bucks per stream, considering management was confirmed to be discriminating against her for not performing as well as the males.

Imagine if Finana, or Vivi, tried to kill themselves because of how useless they felt, and because of how much bullying they were getting from the rest of the Vtubing sphere. Imagine if they succeeded. When you die 40 years from now, how are you gonna explain to the big G in the sky that you're not responsible for her death, and that you don't deserve to go to Hell for killing her? Is this just a Christian thing? Like maybe I just put more thought into my actions because I'm expecting something greater after my life is over.

I dunno man. The people on this board just don't seem as... mentally there, as the people on other boards like /v/ or /co/.