Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[482 / 32 / 1]

The Shiori Novella - Chapter 9, Page 747

No.72053396 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh actually what if I just talk faster, yeah but I have to see though here's the thing, I have to have a list of tangents if I want to talk faster but the thing is like my brain will probably work really fast and then my mouth works faster and my mouth works really really really really real really fast and I don't even know what I'm saying anymore in fact I kind of need to stop to breathe. But breathing's pretty hard and I'm talking about breathing with like a not like a not the br-e-e-e-e-e-d-i-n-g I'm talking about the breathing like the hoo-ha hoo-ha hoo-ha like a pregnant person going into labor but I'm not actually pregnant and I'm not going into labor hoo-ha hoo-ha hoo-hoo-hoo-ha but I just need to like let this guy talk cause you know here's the thing about tangents you just gotta let it, you gotta let it happen. If you start, if you try to censor them they'll be really really really really really really unhappy, so you gotta let the British talk about their British things like oh man you know what things they like? I think they like uhh, uhh they like uhh crumpets? biscuits? They like really uhh they really like tea. They'll be really mad if you throw out their tea so don't ever do that. They also like fish and biscuits, I don't even understand the appeal of fish and biscuits. Fish and biscuits is like what it's not even real fucking fish, how dare you lie about fish and biscuits, it's not fucking fish. Oh wait it's fish and chips actually, it's not biscuits. Anyway, (laughs). Oh man, narrator, I haven't even fucking eaten. You're lucky you get to eat, you so- uh you, you British person, you get to eat tea and crumpets you get to have this thing called like uhh, like afternoon tea, that's really cool. I wish we had that, we don't have anything we just have fricking hamburgers not that there's anything wrong with hamburgers honestly, hamburgers are pretty good but like there's no culture to it, it's just like ayy yo look at me, I'm a cowboy here's a hamburger, yippidy ki-yay, let me, let me go take you to the rodeo and then they have like a lasso and then they throw it around you like ohh come here cowboy and like I'm not a cowboy I'm a cow. I'm Cowvella, it's like come here cow, let's make some Dairy Queen (laughs). Blah-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-ble-bli-boo-bli-bleh-ble-bleh-ble-blah. Fukki, Wuhmmy, Picky thank you for the SC. Anyway you just gotta let people tangent sometimes, like sure- actually you know, Rissa goes into wild tangents actually I'm so su- we talked for three hours last night, all of us, the girl talk, we talked for three hours. Like holy shite, she loops too (laughs) and she's like I've already heard this but I'll let her talk it out, you know I've already heard this. Like Rissa's, Rissa's so nice though, she's so cute. She's so, she's so perfect even though I always like unrizz her. I just think it's funnier that way. And Biboo, Biboo's super cool too, Biboo's such a funny gamer gal, she has like the cutest laugh. And Fauna's like Konfauna~, she's so sweet, she's super super duper nice, and Iofi, I wish she would T-pose more (laughs). And Mumei, I hope that she feels better by the way, I can't wait to play Wolf's Quest with you, but yeah the gals are, are super nice, Fuwamoco, Bau Bau, wow whatcha doing there Wuffians? Oh nyo, Mococo's toes were touching me, I was almost going to type in like you should bite it, but I decided against it cause I think people were already recommending it. So I decided not to say it, but I sent them like a, a tweet to like their headpat request so I told them like, I sent them like a .gif of just like licking, well actually that sounds wrong when I put it like that, but I'm talking about like they were just like doing the licking emote, but I'm not really licking them I just thought it'd be funny to send it, so don't think too much about the licking emote (laughs). How long does this guy talk for by the way? (laughs) Shaggy, Brando, Muramoth, I feel like he's actually looping. I think this dude's like Looping 8, but it's not like a real game he's just British. It loops? Oh it does loop? Oh shoot. Oh, okay I guess we gotta press it then (laughs).

Previous Page: >>71992548