Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 15 / 1]

No.72814551 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One day while Pekora was masturbating, Gill got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Pekora stroked her juicy kawaii clit. He approached Pekora which startled her and make her pee everywhere on the floor and on Gill too. Being drenched in her urine made him harder than ever! Gill: "Pekora Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Pekora: "Oh Gill Kun! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Gill grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Gill: "Oh my! It's carrot flavored lube! Carrot is my favorite! Gill then stuffed his head up into Pekora's tight ass! The other pets around the room watched intently as Gill shoved his head back and forth into Pekora's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other pets also became aroused and they all gathered around Gill and Pekora and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Pekora: "Oh my goodness, Gill Kun! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my ogey! OH YES! All the other animals became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Gill completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Pekora's nice round ass. Pekora: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the pets went inside of poor squirming Pekora and pretty much, she was beyond full, and died from having her insides completely damaged. Pekomama came inside and found Pekora, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on her anus, with a HUGE belly full of animals.